For best results use Chrome, Opera or Firefox.
News Show >>
Fixed a bug that stopped images uploading whatsoever. Appears to have been caused by Rocket Launcher.
Fixed some bugs. Most notably the animated gif thumbnail issue. This is not a retroactive fix.
Added a donation button. Feel free to help fund the servers!
Google login is now available.
Firegoon v1 images imported to v2.
To do: Show >>
None drag & drop album move. Album linking Page navigation (hover arrows left/right inside albums, up/down on album pane)
- Custom display image for folder
Private images Private albums
- Password private albums to allow specific access.
- Add other users to allow viewing of specific private images/ablums.
- Allow "Root" linking.
Make apache folders forbidden Help topics Upload progress Multi-delete Multi-move Multi-rename
- Retrieve password
- Admin/Moderation options
Captcha Email verification Manage albums Allow "Root" rename
- dnd a new image directly to album
Delete album gives option to delete all images within, or move elsewhere Change order of pics
- Change order of albums
- Anonymous uploads.
- Social links.
Have albums scroll only when they reach top of window. If resolution too low, fixed album pane can't be seen in full. Add warning.Not quite. Just displaying a static warning. Full name of album on hover. Add warning if navigate away from page during an upload.
- If drag one image, then another, add to uploads, as opposed to aborting old. Or, add warning if not possible.
- Confirm delete on/off in settings.
Bugs Show >>
Add new album doesn't doesn't display right until refresh. Add new album can't be used until refresh. gif thumbnails are odd.
Browser specific issues:
Internet Explorer: FileAPI not supported
- Can't dnd to album.
- Can't upload via any method.
- Move doesn't work.
- Album navigator movement is slightly off.
- Album navigator height isn't being calculated dynamically.
- Settings don't save.
- Infact, ajax isn't working. (rename, delete, move, upload, settings)
- For zoom, have to click on the text, not the div.
- Zoom isn't aligned vertically middle.
Safari FileAPI not supported
- None of the upload methods work.
- Can't dnd to album.
Height oddity: Image
Browsers Show >>
- Chrome 23: Perfect
- Yandex 1: Perfect
- Opera 12: Good
- Firefox 17: Good
- Safari 5.1: Bad // Incompatible
- IE 9: Abysmal // Incompatible
- Safari 6: Unable to test
- IE 10: Untested
Info and stuff Show >>
- Drag & drop to 'QuickUp' to upload file to default location.
- Can also press U on keyboard.
- Click Multi-task to quickly rename/move/delete/private a bunch of files. Use album drop down for movement.
- Drag & drop thumbnails to the album.
- Press Q+E on image view to go left & right.